FOOD. What did we do for recipes before pinterest? So many of our favorite meals started a pin on pinterest, and lately its been hitting out of the park.
1. A cup of jo's citrus salad. Its amazing and fresh with the mint and grapefruit.
2. I put lemon on everything and when I saw a recipe for simple lemon pasta, it was a no brainer. Totally lived up to the hype too.
3. This broccoli recipe is the jam. Completely delicious, could eat it every night for reals. Image from here.
4. I've already told you about how good these oven baked pancakes are, we ate them again last weekend.
5. Pizzadillas are a fun Italian alternative when you don't have any fresh pizza dough, we loved them!
What are your favorite pinterest recipe finds? Leave me some details or links in the comments, I love finding new recipes :-)